Join a community of artists, nonprofits, social impact businesses in a unique, historic textile mill in central New Jersey.
- Affordable rents for private studios
- Internet access and utilities included
- Gallery, showcase, and event space
- High ceiling, natural lighting, hardwood and concrete floors available
- And much more!
Why the Social Proﬁt Center at Mill One?
- High-performing, green building: solar panels, green roof, high efficiency heating and cooling, and other energy and water saving features
- Low cost: affordable rents, with internet access and fee-based IT support
- Central location: Access to Rt 1 and 295, and 1.5 mi from train station—with ample on-site parking.
- Common areas: shared conference rooms, kitchens, and common areas. Event space for up to 200 available for rent.
- One-of-a-kind space: High ceilings, massive timber frames, exposed brick walls, and light filled factory windows. Concrete floors and first floor space available.
- More than a workspace: building-wide social events, art exhibits, and trainings. Housing included in phase 2 development for future live/work opportunity
The Social Profit Center at Mill One brings together public interest nonprofits, artists, and social impact private businesses. With the right mix of tenants and partners, centers like this can catalyze redevelopment of the surrounding community. The Social Profit Center is run by Isles in furtherance of our mission to foster self-reliant families and healthy, sustainable communities.