Maintaining a COVID-safe building for tenants, customers, and guests is our top priority. See some ways the Social Profit Center at Mill One is a safe, healthy option for your office, studio, or flex space.
- High efficiency heating and cooling systems, including unique fresh air injection system
- Touchless faucets and soap dispensers in bathrooms and kitchens
- Operable windows to allow for direct fresh air in tenant spaces
- No-touch door handles/hooks and foot levers on bathroom doors
- Hand sanitizing stations at stairway entrances
- High ceilings to promote air flow
We envision the Social Profit Center as a dynamic, thriving space that encourages collaboration and informal gatherings. However, during the pandemic, we are implementing and enforcing temporary measures to keep tenants and guests safe. The policies are subject to change in response to guidelines from local and state health officials and the CDC as well as local COVID case data. Policies include (but are not limited to):
- All tenants and guests must wear a mask upon entering the building and while in any common space (hallways, bathrooms, kitchen, etc.) Mask-wearing inside individual office spaces is recommended, but determined by tenants.
- Elevator usage is limited to one person or house hold per trip. Materials will be provided to avoid touching buttons.
- Gathering in hallways is prohibited – hallways should be kept clear at all times.
- Conference rooms, kitchens, and common spaces are limited to 50% capacity (according to signage posted outside room)
- Bathroom capacity is limited as feasible, with paper towel dispensers temporarily installed in place of hand dryers.
- Increased cleaning of common spaces and availability of cleaning supplies to wipe down high touch surfaces
- Stairwells limited for “up” or “down” use only (except in cases of emergencies)